Scalability links for October 28th:
- New Features in Cassandra 0.7 – The biggest change for me in 0.7 is the presence of secondary indexes (inverted indexes). I’ll be switching cfmap to 0.7 very soon…
- Do you have an Elephant and Pig in your data center? Hadoop momentum continues – Hadoop’s is taking over the data analysis world in a way LAMP once did.
- Pregel: Graph Processing at Large-Scale – Some slides on Pregel “A System for large-scale graph processing”
- High-End Varnish â€“ 275 thousand requests per second. – Very impressive.
- RESTful Cassandra – REST apis to cassandra is the one thing which is missing. This might fill the gap.